Site Meter

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last Minute Gift: Free 2009 Printable Calendar

**HI, TIPNUT FOLKS! - Since I posted this, my web site address has changed, so if you click on the downloads here, they may not work properly. Come on over to my new site, and you can grab the files HERE!**

So, if you are like me, a couple of things are true for you today. 1) You are committed to giving handmade this year; and 2) you are in a panic because 3) you just realized you forgot about your sister-in-law or your third cousin; and 4) the person you forgot will be at your house within the next few hours.

What to do?! What to do!?

How about a lovely calendar? 2009 is almost here, after all. And though your local Big Box Bookseller™ will probably have loads of very nice ones to choose from, there's still time to make your own.

So here's my gift to you, Internet: A downloadable, totally free PDF calendar for 2009!

Each page features a wee illustration by moi and is 95% likely to have the correct dates on every page--what a bargain, no?

And, hey, even if you are morally and practically superior to me, and you have been finished preparing for the holidays since October, perhaps you've been neglecting yourself. Maybe YOU need a snazzy new calendar for your wall.

Putting this little guy together is a snap:
  1. Print the calendar on nice heavy-weight cardstock.
  2. Cut down the center of the calendar (at 4.25" to be exact).
  3. Fasten the pages together with a tiny binder clip or punch two wee holes at the top and "sew" the pages together with festive yarn or floss.
That's it!

If you print the calendar as a gift or keep it for yourself, I'd love to know--just drop by the comments to this post, and tell me what's what. While you're at it, you could make me feel better by telling me your worst last-minute crafter-disaster!

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful gift! Thank you for the calendar. As for last minute crafting, this is the first time in years I haven't been furiously cross stitching to finish a project I "knew" I had plenty of time to make. Hope your Christmas is joyful!

Karen said...

Cameron, I love this! So cute~I'm definitely going to be putting this up at work, which is a soulless governmental cube. So thank you!

I meant to handmake all gifts this year but things got kind of crazy with moving and travelling a lot for work. I did *buy* a lot of handmade stuff for gifts though, so I guess that's better than nothing!!

Hope you had a great holiday~

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic and so easy - thank you!